As the weather is getting cooler (ok freezing) and the holidays are quickly approaching, you might be feeling the urge to hibernate. But there are still lots of reasons to get out around Northborough! We hope you enjoy the winter air and all that our community has to offer.
- Grab a drink at the Romaine’s Bar between 5-6 and enjoy complimentary nibbles!
- If you’re lucky enough to grab a ticket, enjoy the spectacular sights and lights of Winter Reimagined at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. If not, be sure to get a ticket for another date this season!
- Armeno Coffee Roasters is hosting another holiday wine tasting between 1-4. Stop by to sample wine and local chocolates. While you’re there, stock up on some wine for the holidays. They offer discounts of 10% off 1-5 bottles, 15% off 6 or more, and 20% off 12 or more.
- It’s Kids Night Out at Northborough Recreation! The kids will have a great time doing supervised activities—and you can spend the evening shopping, wrapping, or celebrating! Take your chances at the door, or sign up in advance to ensure you have a spot.
- It’s Northboro Contra Dance Night! All are welcome, no prior experience necessary.
- Saturday and Sunday are your last chances to book a thumbprint charm appointment with Heart & Stone in time for Christmas gifts!
- J Briggs & Co will be having a Holiday Open Studio from 10:30-4PM. Stop by for a close-up look at the inventory—and while you’re there get complimentary jewelry cleaning so your bling sparkles for the holidays!
And don’t forget to:
- Mark your calendar’s for Tuesday 12/19 from 5-8pm for Next to New’s Holiday Open House. If you’ve never stopped in the store, here’s a great opportunity! They have some beautiful new cashmere scarfs, gloves, jewelry and more. Great stocking stuffers and gifts!
- Winter Tween Programs at Root & Sprout begin January 8th. Check them out here: https://www.root-sprout.com/tween-programs. Save 10% on program enrollment using promo code “JOLLY” at checkout.
- Sign your kids up for spring soccer before it’s too late.
- Contact the Boy Scouts to schedule your January 6th Christmas tree removal.
- Share this with friends… and subscribe to our email (below) so you don’t miss the next Roundup!