Well, Northborough, you survived the Great Freeze of 2018. This weekend, if you can deal with the flooding, there should be some warmer temps to enjoy. Things are still quiet around town (I believe we are recovering from a super busy holiday season), but there are a couple things of note:
- Boy Scout Tree Removal is today! Don’t forget to leave your tree on the curb, and a check on the door.
- Nothing to do Saturday Night? How about trying a Contra Dance at Northborough’s Unitarian Church? All welcome. No experience required. Live Music. All dances are taught. Come with or without a partner.
- Hop on over to Brown’s TV & Appliance to snatch up some of their leftover Black Friday deals on big screen TVs… just in time for the big game!
And don’t forget to:
- Gather gently used books and games to donate to the Peaslee Fifth Grade Used Book & Game Sale
- Purchase your tickets for NEF’s Second Annual Gala Jr.
- Sign up for February Vacation Camps with the Northborough Rec Department.
- Share this with friends… and subscribe to our email (below) so you don’t miss the next Roundup!