It’s a quiet — and cold — weekend in Northborough this weekend, so this email is more of a to-do list than a calendar. Take the opportunity to catch up on all those things you *meant* to do in November and December! Have something you’d like to see in the Round-up? Drop us an email.
- The Boy Scout’s Annual Tree Removal was moved from this Saturday to next Saturday (1/13) because of the predicted cold temps. That means there’s still time to sign up!
- Have you seen the Thumbprint Charms from Heart & Stone? What a great way to hold a memory of a child, grandparent, or even a pet! While you’re sitting inside this weekend, find a day and book a party. Heart & Stone will come to your home and create memories for you and your friends. As hostess, you get 10% of guest sales toward your own purchase (up to $150).
- Prepare yourself for Playoff Season by heading over to Brown’s TV & Appliance to check out the huge discounts currently available on Samsung and LG TVs from 43” to 65”
- If you have any gently used clothing, small appliances, books or small household items to donate, the Jr. Dance Team at Diane Cournoyer Dance Center is currently collecting for a Savers fundraiser. Drop them by the studio Mon-Friday 4-7pm.
- MLK weekend is Next Weekend (no school Monday or Tuesday) and February vacation will be here before you know it. Make sure to book vacation day activities for the kiddos with the Northborough Rec Department.
- Do yourself a favor. Book some time with Caroline or Laurie at Conscious Touch Massage—whether it’s a Thai Yoga Massage, a traditional or couples massage or some time in their Far Infrared Sauna, you won’t regret it!